Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Blog Hosting

No, I don't plan on abandoning this site, so settle down children. My good friend White Rabbit from www.undergroundozarks.com has been kind enough to host my blog on his website, and I am honored to be a part of it. Since you're reading this, I don't know if it's actually necessary for you to read both blogs, since they're basically the same thing. However, I do hope you'll visit the site, because then you'll be able to read about the splendiferous adventures of White Rabbit and Sterile as well. There are so many amazing places in the other parts of the state that these guys are visiting, and I'm sure you'll find them interesting.

My blog is at http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/memorymachine/ , and from there you can navigate to the other blogs or other parts of Underground Ozarks. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer