Monday, January 30, 2006

Ask Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5

Some people have been asking me for advice lately and telling me that I should have an advice section be a part of my blog. Frankly, I just don't have time for that, nor do I profess to give sound advice. I figured I would turn their questions over to the one source that has never failed me: the Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5!

Dear Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5,
My girlfriend of three years recently broke up with me. I hear she's been seeing another guy, and she won't return my calls. I've been sending her flowers and letters, but still nothing. How can I get her to come back to me?
-Chet Stedman, Boulder, CO

Dear Chet,
A ninja of 7th level or higher can scramble up and down walls and slopes with great speed. She can climb at her speed as a move action with no penalty; however, she must begin and end the round on a horizontal surface (such as the ground or a rooftop). If she does not end her round on a horizontal surface, she falls, taking falling damage as appropriate for her distance above the gound. A ninja needs only one free hand to use this ability. This ability can only be used if a ninja is wearing no armour and carrying no more that a light load.
-Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5

Dear Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5,
I have been working at a marketing firm for over three years, and I come up for promotion next month. I have recently found out, however, that one of my coworkers (who happens to be the boss's son) has been gunning for the position and talking bad about me around the office. How can I diffuse the situation without losing my chances at advancement?
-Trip McNeely, Steubenville, OH

Dear Trip,
You can cast [the Blade Storm] spell only at the beginning of your turn, before you take any other actions. After casting Blade Storm, you can take a full round action to make one attack with each melee weapon you are currently wielding against every foe within reach. If you wield two weapons, or a double weapon, you can attack each foe once with each weapon or end, using the normal rules for two-weapon fighting. So, a ranger wielding a longsword and a shortsword could attack each opponent he can reach with both weapons. You can attack a maximum number of individual targets equal to your character level. If you choose not to spend a full round action in this fashion after casting the spell, the spell has no effect.
-Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5

Words of wisdom, and words to live by. Thank you, Dungeons and Dragons Complete Adventurer Handbook V3.5. Finally your universal truths can reach those truely in need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer